Sunday, August 2, 2009

5th Journal Entry.

On your journal, write an essay on the theme “The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”. It describes your own experience of completing a task, given your full effort, dedication and determination. This could be about:

Learned skills (driving, cooking, sports, playing musical instruments, and acting).

The Most Challenging Thing I Have Ever Accomplished..

is learning how to drive! :P Driving is not that easy.. You have to focus and be dedicated to what you are doing. My uncle taught me how to drive. He`s the youngest brother of my father anyway. The first car I drove was Kia Picanto :P He started teaching me when I was in 3rd yr high school. :) Since I`am spending my summer in Bulacan, I asked him if he can teach me how to drive. And boom! He did :D At first, I thought I wouldn`t be able to learn how to drive. It`s hard. Really hard. But then again , if you are dedicated to your work, you`ll learn how to even if it`s hard. :) I started driving on our subdivision, since it`s automatic, I don`t have to exert effort in my driving. :P I was nervous because I was only 15 years old then. :P But since I`m willing, I learned how to drive in just 3 days :D But my dad wouldn`t allow me to because I`m still a minor pa daw. Aww. Too bad. :[ But the thing is, I already accomplished one of my goals :D


Wee. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment